vendredi 30 septembre 2011

A Return to the Beginning ... caricatures

Yep ! Caricatures were actually my first vocation, since I really sucked at a lot of drawing basics such as the body proportions and stuff ... So, caricatures were, for me, a way to express yourself or anything without being mocked  *o*

Anyway :p Here are some recent caricatures done with my tablet while while studying differnt styles and techniques !


Zinedine Federer or Roger Zidane ... as you like ( two of my favorite athletes ever )




 Sebastian Vettel ... The F1 Driver of Red Bull ... The kid really has wings :D



Mihai Eminescu, known as the most famous Romanian poet !







My older brother ... Known as ... well, I prefer keep it to myself :p




And Jodie Foster ( the reference was a screenshot of her movie " the brave one " )









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire